Easy Stuffed Burger Mold
Have you ever wanted to make your own mouth watering stuffed burgers? If you've tried before then you know it's not easy! With the Stuffed Burger Mold you can now make the burger of your dreams!
Voted, A MUST HAVE product for BBQ lovers, with it's ease of use, unique design & mind blowing stuffed burgers.
Gone are the days of toppings falling off your burger. Just stuff your burger with all your favorite toppings!
Create mouth-watering sliders for the family or for hosting parties! After grilling with limitless possibilities, burgers will never be the same.
Not sold in stores!
- Make delicious burgers stuffed with your favorite fillings such as: cheese, mushrooms, garlic, onions, bacon & whatever you like.
- It creates a deep cup to hold your filling and seals the sides for a perfect leak proof burger, locking in all the flavor!
- It's easy as: 1- shape it, 2- stuff it, 3- seal it!
- Easily pop out your stuffed burger from the bottom of the mold
- High quality food grade durable material
- Customize your burger to fit your appetite, up to a 1/2 lb
- Comes apart easily for cleaning & is dishwasher safe
- Includes a free recipe guide
- Package Includes: 1 Stuffed Burger Mold (box not included)
- FREE Shipping on orders over $50 in USA and over $100 Worldwide
- Money-back guarantee!
HOW TO USE:
1. Pull the handle straight up until it clicks and twist slightly clockwise. Handle should be resting in the holder (FIGURE 1). Pull side latch slightly until top releases and opens fully.
2. Place ball of meat into the burger mold. Use a heaping 1/3 cup (approx. 5 oz for a big burger, or less to fit your appetite.
3. Close the lid and latch to lock. Make sure the handle is still twisted clockwise as in (FIGURE 1) Push handle down firmly to flatten ball of meat.
4. Pull handle up and turn counter-clockwise until it stops. Press handle down multiple times to form pocket/ cavity (FIGURE 2).
5. Pull handle up slowly, unlatch lid and lift completely to see your pocket/ cavity (FIGURE 3). If pocket is not deep enough add a little more meat and repeat step 4.
6. Fill cavity with your favorite toppings (FIGURE 4). (FORMED MEAT SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE RIM ON BASE) IMPORTANT: Raw ingredients should be fully cooked before stuffing into burger.
7. Return the handle to the position as in figure 1. Add ground meat to the inside of the top and spread out evenly to fill entire shape (FIGURE 5).
8.Close and latch the top, press handle down firmly while rocking it to seal burger top to burger bottom.
9. Open the Stuffed Burger Mold and press disc up from meat (FIGURE 6).
10. You are ready to cook your burger!
Commonly Asked Questions
Q: How long does shipping take?
A: Orders within USA take between 12-20 days depending on your location.
For more information on shipping click here
Q: How does the money-back guarantee work?
A: For most items, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it.
For more details on our return policy click here
Please visit our FAQ PAGE for answers to the most common questions and concerns!
We Also Recommend
Reusable Non-Stick BBQ Grill Mat (Set of 2)